Lead Generation Services
Our Lead Generation Services Include:
A landing page is generally a simple page made with the goal of marketing in mind. The primary purpose is to either a. sell you something, or b. gather your information to sell you something in the future. This is accomplished by a prominent call to action (in marketing speak, shortened to CTA) that grabs your attention. While other pages on your site are meant to interlink elsewhere, a landing page’s primary focus is to get you from point A to point B and not stray too far.
Different Types Of Landing Pages
The two main types of landing pages are click-through landing pages and lead capture landing pages:
- Lead capture: Ever get car insurance quotes online or find a nice house online and fill out a real estate agent’s form for more information? These are just a couple example of lead capture on landing pages.
- Click-Through: Usually found on eCommerce sites, they tend to have a simple button that’s meant to bring you to a page to purchase the product or service that they are offering.
There is no single type of landing page. It simply depends on what you’re looking to accomplish with each campaign. We customize each landing page to align with your goals.
Having fewer fields can increase landing page conversions by 120%
If you’ve been using the internet for longer than a few minutes, you’ve probably seen lead magnets before.
Lead magnets provide value (such as something free or discounted) in exchange for customer information such as your name and email address. They allow you to gain rapport with your customer. They may not buy your expensive product this time around, but they’ve gained value from you, and you’ll be in the back of their minds when they are ready to buy something.
So stop thinking like a business – think like a customer. How can you bring more value (and brand trust) in their life?
In its simplest form, email marketing is a way to develop rapport with your potential or current customers and clients. In fact, we do it too! On every blog post, a quick pop-up comes up allowing people to enter their email if they liked the content, so they can subscribe to be in the loop for more.
No one likes receiving a ton of emails every day. You want to nurture your prospective customers and offer them value. Don’t annoy your prospects. So less is usually more – Quality over quantity, every time.
What Does Email Marketing Have To Do With Lead GENERATION?
Generating leads isn’t always about quickly grabbing someone’s contact information or trying to sell them something right away. Some leads prefer to be “courted”, like in a relationship. Once you gain their respect and trust, you’re in. It’s for this reason that you employ multiple layers of lead generation, with proper email marketing being one of them.
205 billion emails are sent every day.
At Donovic Media, our visitor funnel analysis is a combination of concepts and tools that collide to simplify and amplify your success online. We aim to innovate and update your analytic processes from all angles.
What Is Funnel Analysis And How Will It Impact You?
We strive to take a thorough look under the hood to give your web presence the service it deserves.
Through a medley of analytics, heatmaps, scroll maps, click patterns, and more; we offer complete insight, overviews, and tweaks to ensure you’re squeezing every last drop of engagement in your online presence.
We don’t tell, we show, in real-time, how to make the best out of your brand.
Back-end analysis tools (like Google Analytics, Alexa, Quantcast and more, including our selected blend of tools) can lead to data that is as enlightening as it is overwhelming, and it can take a lifetime to sort through it all, to let the most important data illuminate the best ways to adjust your site. Our team knows how to avoid the quicksand that analytics can easily become. We save you time and guarantee an increased ROI through succinct, actionable reports and objective recommendations.
- What are your ideal traffic numbers: from demographic penetration to on-site interaction to click-stream outcomes? And how can we get there?
- How long do people stay on your site? What do they look at? When do they leave?
- Are unique visitors being funneled toward your site from the right directions?
Heatmaps, Scrollmaps and Clickmaps
Although they can sound like tech used to locate missiles in an action flick; heatmaps, scroll maps and click maps are some of the most sure-fire, hottest ways to see where your marketing initiatives are scorching, and where they’re cooling down and need a tune-up.
We show you the meat and potatoes of your online presence, where your visitors are scrolling and exactly what they’re looking at. Then we turn up the heat:
- Optimized Interactive Behavior: We help you enhance both the reader experience and drive new visits. Are visitors confused by navigation features? We can tell due to mouse movement patterns and where they click. Are they scrolling right past your call to action? We can found out why and fix the problem.
- Key Messaging: Our heatmaps ensure your on-brand messaging is in the right place at the right time, creating the type of major influencers, fans, leads and customers to fully engage with the placement of your messaging.
- Calls to Action: Before the internet, shopping malls were filled with market research companies that lassoed random shoppers, sit them down in a room, and ask them a bunch of questions most inspired them to purchase a product. While market research is still a booming industry, we no longer have the need to select strangers to ask which CTA they like best. Through our technology, every browser and buyer illuminates areas that need adjusting.
- Process, Evolution and Expertise: Clients seeking outside analytics find that 85 percent of their in-house setups are inefficient in a fundamental way, including campaigns not specific to analytics, like social media interaction and visual redesigns. There are so many moving pieces involved in building and sustaining success, it’s easy to look at graphs and take them at face value. We take that guesswork out of the equation. Laser focus ensures all insight is made into an actionable plan.
An Agency That Loves Analysis
From an agency perspective; we are peppered with new and intriguing challenges each day. Our visitor funnel analysis may sound like just another marketing term– but its true purpose is innovation, and using the numbers that count to push your brand forward.
It is one of the most enjoyable parts of our job – getting technical, looking at the numbers, and analyzing data in spreadsheets, colorful heatmaps, and other visual data. Other agencies may sweat in their boots. We do it with a smile.
Get a 100% Free SEO Page Audit!
It takes less than 30 seconds.